Amy R., Cindy , Mike, Rachel, Suzanne Vu, Andy Thomas, Sarah, Laite, Adrienne, Peggy
Andy (AAPS School Board):
-Election & proposals
– Bond is continuation of existing bond millage – 2.4 mills. If not renewed, taxes reduced just slightly. Without passing, 1st yr. goes down from 2.45 to 2.43 ($11/yr). End of 5 yrs 2.14 mills ($21/ yr).
– We will get approx. $33 million if passed – used to replace busses equipped w/ global tech. AAPS owns busses & just outsources service. Continue reading
February Meeting 2/5/15 @ 7 pm – Peggy Sheagren’s house
Meeting commence: 7:17 pm
- Next meeting March 31, 2015.
- Calendar: NAAPID on Monday – Assembly 9:30-10:15 am. Food/coffee in the am – Adrienne. Lunch – we provide drinks & paper products (Amy R & Adrienne shopping) & desserts. Budget $400.
- Kdg round up 24th 6-8 pm. Snacks? Alphabet cookies. Budget $275. Art projects. $75 for childcare.
Download the February 2015 Dicken Data to read about news and upcoming events at Dicken Elementary School
January 15th Meeting Minutes
Meeting called to order at 7:02pm.
In attendance: Sarah Roux, Celia Gargaro, Elizabeth Hood, Amy Drummond, Mike Madison, Cindy Donovan, Janine Hutchinson, Peggy Sheagren, and Amy Robbins
Sarah will check into the logistics of getting a PTO Facebook page.
Celia will talk to the teachers to about their interest in getting a die cut machine. If there is an interest, Laite Odetola will be contacted to write a grant request.
Dicken PTO Meeting
December 4, 2014 – Jen Eyer’s House
7:25 pm – Called to Order
In Attendance: Amy Robbins, Mike Madison, Elizabeth Hood, Amy Drummond, Celia Gargaro, Bonnie Kerber, Jen Eyer, Lori Milliman, Adrienne Licata, Cindy Donovan, Rachel Egelhof
Guests: Maggie Kennel, Amy Nelson
– Baseball field graded
– Soup labels =15,000 points –Amy will forward catalog to Celia for review with staff.
– Winter walk 1/29 – lots of volunteers needed! Considering purchasing reusable tea lights instead of candles.
– Liz Bottai bought winter gear for family in need.
Dicken PTO Meeting – 11/6/2014
Adrienne Licata’s Home @ 7:00 p.m.
PTO Executive Board Members in Attendance: Amy Robbins, Amy Drummond, Sarah Raux, Ally Hartung, Elizabeth Hood, Adrienne Licata, Mike Madison, Cindy Donovan, Peggy Sheagren, Rachel Egelhof.
Meeting called to order 7:13 p.m.
Michelle Loewe (guest)
o Garden update – 100% participation by classroom. Some teachers letting students come out every week. New opt-out forms made it easier for teachers to take kids out.