Rachel Egelhof, Amy Robbins, Mike Madison, Ally Hartung, Celia Garagaro, Bonnie Kerber, Peggy Sheagren, Cindy Donovan, Elizabeth Hood, Laite Odetola, Sarah Raux
Commence 7:30 pm
- Morris great job as sub for Mr. Hudson.
- Erickson back next week.
- Vollmer is out & Adrienne & Mr.McCoy are subbing well.
- Tomorrow Slauson concert
- Staff Mtg yesterday. Next year : 18 new school of choice students – 8 kdg.
- Brogno – y5 -20
- 3 kdg, 2 first, 2 second, 2 third, 2 fourth, 3 fifth. Total 15 FTE
- School start Sept 8th
- Sept 21 – Curriculum Night
- Meet & Greet – 9/2
- Thanks to new custodial staff.
- Lunch staff being challenged – looking for more volunteers.
- Staff possibly looking at new behavior management program.
- Field Day Monday
- Wed night ICS 6-8 pm – Need volunteers
- 10 tickets per student for ICS free.
- Talent Show Friday
- Binders – Please complete them by Jun 30. Pass on to future Board members. Please create if no binder exists.
- Mike & Amy are meeting with school photographer. If Bak cannot bring down price of year books to $1,000 or less, then we’ll go with another company. Decision made to start looking for other companies.
- No printouts. Amy & Cindy met Tuesday to start working on budget for next year.
- Willing to help Amy D create sign up genius for ICS volunteers
- Amy D needs more people for set up.
- Last Day Mocha
- Staff Appreciation was great! Teachers felt well-loved. Teacher questionnaire was helpful.
-Hane – bought bins for $93.59 – Amy approved.
-Niki Barnes has had relax station come for last few years – $50/ hr for 5 hrs ($250)
– Amy – 1st, Rachel – 2nd – Unanimously passed.
– Dickens Sign – replace over summer? With message board.
Meeting adjourned. Adrienne – 1st, Rachel – 2nd – Motion passed. Done. 8:43 pm