February Meeting 2/5/15 @ 7 pm – Peggy Sheagren’s house
Meeting commence: 7:17 pm
- Next meeting March 31, 2015.
- Calendar: NAAPID on Monday – Assembly 9:30-10:15 am. Food/coffee in the am – Adrienne. Lunch – we provide drinks & paper products (Amy R & Adrienne shopping) & desserts. Budget $400.
- Kdg round up 24th 6-8 pm. Snacks? Alphabet cookies. Budget $275. Art projects. $75 for childcare.
- 5th grade movie night? No further interest.
- March 13th Slauson Family Fun Night
- March 9th no school
- March 24th CNO at BigBoy/ Gordo magician
- Parent Workshop Survey – to be edited
- Backpack mail with Scrip & other donations.
- Auction update: Theme is Mad Men. 1960s food/ cocktail tables. Raffling more than 1 item ($100 items). Approved for raffle over $500. Spreading live auction items throughout the night. Adding wine pull – asking grocers to donate. Debating live music/ DJ. Donations are coming along. FB event is online – please join. More backpack mail & teacher email to promote. Square for payment. Only 4 on committee – may need more volunteers.
- Got Box tops check (1st) for $1077!
- Budget handed out – awarded grants listed.
- Monday is Tito for NAAPID
- March is Reading Month. Used book sale – 26th?
- April 17 U of M dance company. Need snacks.
- May 1 @ 10 am – Dwayne Abel. Draw your destiny.
- Talent show late May.
- Next yr winter walk – scale back cookie buying. Lots of cocoa & cookies left over. Well attended.
- Find out feeling about die cut machine? Sounds nice but not necessary. Let’s spend money elsewhere.
Parking Lot – snow issues.
Recruit new board members. (staying Cindy, Amy D, Elizabeth, Celia, Adrienne)